Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I wish to thank all of you who've been here for me over the past couple of months. I hope you all have as happy a Christmas as you can.

I will be playing old videotapes of Glenn and I in Christmases past and am very thankful that I have the ability to see my darling man walking and talking and laughing and goofing around for the camera. I know that many people don't even have that, and it is my Christmas consolation.

May all of you find your small comforts. Thank you again for all of your kindness and support.

Oh thank you for sharing. You warmed my heart and I am so happy for you and others who can look at pictures and videos of your life with your loved one. I have but one picture of Melissa, and I am so grateful for that. To me that is what Christmas is all about. The birth of new hope.

Thank you all for sharing a bit of your life with me. I am so blessed and honoured to witness.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann

Dimcl wishing you a peaceful Christmas. I have many pictures of Mike and DVD's of plays we did in the community theater. I have been playing a lot of them during the last few days. You are right, it is such a joy to watch him walk and talk on the DVD's. A favorite one of mine is the 2008 Theatre Awards, at the Lyric. For the Theatre Awards, he sang for the opening number, "If I were a Rich Man" from Fiddler on the Roof (where he had played the part of Tevia a few years before). I keep playing that and just crying, because I love his performance so much. They are good tears however.

Carol Ann, wishing you a very peaceful Christmas also. The birth of new hope, I really like that.

Blessing to you both

Mary (Queeniemary) in Arkansas

Hoping your Christmas went as well as it could...