Grief Healing Discussion Groups

1Yr Ago Today My Grandmother Passed

Guest Robert27

Guest Robert27

:( Hello everyone,

in memory of Emma Lou Jones

September 1st 1931-March 16th 2010

Its been a while since I have posted on the boards, Today makes 1yr since I lost my grandmother to Alzheimer's disease,

I miss her a lot, Before she got Alzheimer's disease real bad, She Was Always There To Talk with me when I was down, And

She Always Knew how to Cheer me up When I was feeling down, The Love She had will always be Treasured, by me and everyone

else in our family as well as her friends She had,

;)

She was the best grandmother anyone could possibly want to have, She would go out of her way to help anytime she could, Thats

just the person she truely was, but You know as much as I miss her, I would not bring her back even if I could if she had to

go threw Alzheimer's disease again, it truely takes everything you are away, and its just not liveing, and besides that I could

NOT be shelfish enough to call her away from Heaven where she is truely SHINING with The Angels cause She was my Angel while on

Earth, and will always be in my Heart.

post-732-130030182685_thumb.jpg

Hey Robert, I'm so sorry you lost such a fantastic grandmother, she's totally adorable in that photo. Dementia of any kind sucks.

Sending you big hugs.

Becka

Robert, dear, I can only hope that one day my own grandchildren will think of me the way you've described your precious grandmother. Your words warm my heart, and I'm sure your grandmother is smiling down upon you this very minute

Guest Robert27
;) Thank You very much Marty for those Kind Words, You have nothing to Worry about I know They will, just because of the Kind of Person You Are!

Guest Robert27

Yes it was really hard, I'd have to say one of the worst things I've had to see when You love someone and knowing theres nothing really

you can do to make them feel better, but I can and Will Always Treasure the Time I had with her, I know Shes out of Pain and With God.

Thank You for your kind Words and Yes She was So Wounderful & Still is in my Heart!