Grief Healing Discussion Groups

The Holidays Without My Boy

tychuck

This might sound silly. We are celebrating Passover this week and being the crazy dog lovers that we are, we have always included our pups in our holidays. This is the first holiday in 10 years that Ty is not with us and I'm really feeling the void. I asked my mother yesterday if there will ever come a time that thinking about him won't cause such excruciating pain to my heart. He's been gone over a month, yet it feels like yesterday. To everyone in mourning I wish you love and peace for the holidays (Easter and Passover etc...) XO

I am so sorry for your loss. I too am facing that same problem. We involved our little man in everything we did (he demanded it). I wish I had words of comfort for you, but as I just lost my Willie, I too am still grieving. I did want you to know that there are others that are sharing your pain. And that we understand and we care.

I know how you feel, since losing Willie, I have little interest in anything. Everything is a reminder that he is gone.

I'm sorry you are without Ty...I can't imagine life without my Arlie, so my heart goes out to you. I hate it whe the old normal is disrupted and you have to find a new normal...no one asked us if we wanted to. :(