Grief Healing Discussion Groups

It Is So Hard To Dealt With This Alone.

teeek

I am unbelievable to god. I feel like god must take everything that am whoever with. First of all, I was making an online friend in twitter and she was damn nice her name is Maggie. She died a year after due to cancer. I made another friend, I kinda forgot what his name is but then we've known for 6 months after Maggie died and he died to again due to cancer. I was so shocked. I am still thinking about them. Their stories stuck in my head. A year after that my pet bunny died when I have two. But it was no big deal with bunny. Next is my beloved principal I've known him for 3 years. He passed away on 01-12-2010 due to stroke. And lastly, my pet cat died. Feb-23-2011. My pet cat died and my friend was making a mock out of it. I was so upset with all this. Sometimes anger comes and sometimes I'm afraid to go to school or go home. I have no support at all, I cry alone at home. When my principal died, I cried when it's my birthday today cuz he use to wish me one and we used to have fun together. He was a nice principal. I also cried before that. Well basically I cried a lot! I do feel confuse and nauseous. I honestly don't know how to show my feelings. I need support, like finally. I cried just talking about it or just saying their names. I can't even write properly, like thinking about it. This story is jumbled up. Mixed emotions, seriously. Even my best friend is living abroad for a year now, waiting for her to come back. I'm kinda alone. My heart hurts. xx

Dear Teeek,

I am sorry about all you have gone through. It helps to express all of those emotions, to tell someone, even tell us. You are not alone in what you feel. People who haven't experienced loss, cannot relate. At the same time we can't blame them for not understanding what we feel. Some people will do their best to provide support, and others may want to support but just don't know how.

Please know this, you are not alone, and you wont ever be. Even if at times it feels like you are, you won't be. I am glad you came to this forum. There are people here who have lost a loved one, a friend, and pets too. They can relate to your story. When someone close to us dies, it brings out so many emotions, we feel like we go through a roller coaster.

About getting the support you need, is there a counselor you can talk to at school? family?or friends? Also, writing about it here will help. If you ever want to talk about it, feel free to come by and post. The memory of our loved ones and those that have touched our lives stays alive when we talk about them, and it also helps us deal with our feelings and emotions.

We are here to listen to you whenever, and share our experience with you too, if it gives you a tiny bit of comfort. You are not alone in what you are experiencing.

A hug for you,

-L

Dear Teeek,

I am so sorry for your losses. I have experienced similar situations. The loss that brought me here was that of an online friend. The cruelest thing is whatever the medium of the loss, they do seem to come one after the other.

We're here for you when you need to vent,

Casey

Hi Teek,

I'm very sorry for your losses. I lost my sweet dog last Wednesday, just a month and a half after my first dog died. Both were with me for a very long time - over 14 years. Prior to their deaths, I had only lost my grandfather. I lost him when I was in my 20s and it was hard but not nearly as hard as the deaths of my dogs. I guess I had more to do then and I wasn't there when he died, so it was awful but not like losing my dogs. Or maybe, I just don't remember how difficult it was. Anyway, until my dogs died, I didn't really know what people who had lost someone were going through or how to comfort them. Unfortunately, now I understand. It's true, what some of the others have said, most people just don't understand - yet. Almost everyone will, at some time, experience the loss of someone, and then maybe you will be the one to give comfort. It's so hard to lose someone you love, even your pets. Go to the pet loss section of the boards and you will see how devastated people are. You're not alone at all. I'm so, so sorry for your losses.