Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Feb 2, 2008 At 11:34Am

My daughter and I will take flowers to her grave today. I just can't believe that life has gone on without her. I had her in my life for over 50 years. When her life ended, so should have ours. Doesn't that say that she was not very important? I just go on day to day. I laugh and just go about my business, though i do think of her every single day. I love and miss her more than i can say. She was my mom, my best friend. I am so sad without her.

((HUGS)) to you Deb,it's an extra tough day I'm sure. I too find it hard to grasp the world and life just carrying on without my Dad.I know I look ok on the outside but there are many tears still at night when I go to bed,wishing I could turn back time and just hang out with him.

Hope you get through the day "ok" for want of a better word

Niamh

Xo

You know, I am doing pretty good. I hate admitting that, but it is true. Time goes by and things seem to get easier, for lack of a better word. Certain dates will always be hard and, God wiling, I will never completely get over this hurt. I don't ever want February 2 to be just another day. I love you Mom.

I have not been on here for quite sometime, but I know that this was very useful help for me! I had been struggling with personal issues myself, but always had that urge to want to talk with my mom who has been gone for just under five years now. I didn't have anyone to talk with that wasn't going to be judgmental or could really be there for me as a mother figure. I just want to say that the pain doesn't ever go away not even with time. It's hard yes I agree but we will never have our mom, until we too cross over, but there are plenty of people in the same situation that can lend a listen ear and provide comfort when your feeling blue. Keep up the strength to continue living for your own family! We are all here if you need us, as you are here when we need you.