Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Two Years And Still Not Well

It has been two years since my husband died. After. Only three months of. Cancer. It seems like I cry too much and feel sorry for myself too much. I miss my life of travel and social activities with our friends. I also just. Moved to a new house and really miss my home of 25 years. Just really miss my old life.Lynn o

Lynn o,

I am so sorry for your lost. It has only been 8 months since I lost my wife and I hate the changes I must make. I find myself looking for the input of support that Celene would provide when making changes. Now without her I question wether, when, and what changes should be made. Most of all, I wonder if I will hate myself for making any changes. I think you will find many of us in this group share your pains. Prayers and compassion - Antony

Lynn,

I know, it's so hard to have those changes in our lives when we didn't get a vote in it. Even though I'm still in the same house, it's not the same without my husband here with me. Sometimes I wonder if they know about the changes that are occurring and are here with us, even if we can't see them.