Grief Healing Discussion Groups

A Book Of Interest To Many

My copy of "Ask George Anderson" arrived about 2 hours ago and I have only put it down to let others who might be interested know about it. George Anderson is a medium in NYC on Long Island. i saw him a few month after Bill died. He has a phenomenal reputation and has done more than 35,000 sessions. He does no media work. My session with him was comforting to say the least. His latest book focused on what the soul in the hereafter can teach us. It is about what he has learned from those on the other side of death's veil and is presented in the form of questions people have asked followed by answers. I have found it, so far, comforting and have wept through many of its pages. It is just off the press this week. For those who are interested. He also speaks about the topic of pets in the hereafter and says the souls call them "the eyes of God".

Mary

Thank you for the information, Mary. I am only now starting to read about grief and bereavement - something I haven't been able to do until now Lou LaGrand has been a big help for me. Olaf Olafsson's book Walking Into the Night is also quite enlightening. enna

Guest babylady

i had a phone reading with suzane northrup (medium) of nyc. she was my former spiritual teacher and is now famous. it was very comforting. it was recorded so i can listen to it any time i want. she's also written several books and travels around the country doing seminars.

I know who she is. I also have a CD of my session...and on occasion I listen to it...not very often but I am comforted just knowing I can. Anderson's latest book is very uplifting so far. He has not written one for a long time and this one has a new approach...i.e. he explains what he sees when he does a session and what the souls tell him about the hereafter. Mary

Guest babylady

because i studied with suzane and attended a few of her seances and seminars i knew how she worked and how she got the information from the souls, so she didn't have to take the time to explain it. the session was an hour but we spent the last 10 minutes talking about the old days.

• 2 weeks later...

Mary, purchased George Anderson's book "Ask George Anderson", and also found it very uplifting. Could hardly put it down. I also recommended it to my friends, especially Dana who lost her husband less than a year before I lost Mike. Dana's husband was only 48, and I am not sure they ever came to a conclusion as to what caused his death. I think she will get a lot of comfort out of the book. I know I certainly did. It kind of made me feel I need to quit sweating the small stuff. Also the beautiful picture he paints of the souls around us, helping us, loving us, made my heart happy.

Thank you for recommending the book. I would love to attend one of his one on one sessions, or a phone session.

Mary (queeniemary) in Arkansas

George, imho, is a wonderful human being who did not ask for this gift but who has used it well. In his book, We Don't Die, he explains how it all came to be. He also has some old videos on You Tube under George Anderson, Medium.

Peace

Mary