Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Is It Normal To See The Deceased?

Hi there! I usually write in the relationship section but this time I wanted to ask something about a friend of mine. This friend of mine (male) he lost his father back in July. He actually is the boyfriend of a friend of mine. He was very sad because it was unexpected and he wasn't even there when the incident happen. It was a heart attack. Before I leave my country at around September, we were out and he told us that he sees his father talking to him a lot of times. I had listened that when I was younger by an older person so I thought it was kind of normal, since it had been only 2 months since the lost. But now my friend called me and I asked her about him and she told me that he stills think that he can see his father. I tried to convince her to ask the help of a counselor or something but she told me that this is natural. But to me it doesn't seem so natural. So what do you think?

As far his rest behavior is concerned he seems normal and at sometimes he can be sad and speak to us about his father, but he hadn't had an emotional shutdown neither with us neither with his girlfriend (my friend).

I don't know if it's natural or not, but I do know there's a lot we don't know about how this realm fits in with the other one...some people are more sensitive and seem to pick up on things easier than others. When you hear about mediums and ESP, well, it makes one wonder if just maybe there isn't more to it than we realize.