Grief Healing Discussion Groups

A Voice From The Past

jenn

I just stopped by this web site to see how things have been going. My last visit must have been at least two years ago... maybe more. I was grieving over my father's death, followed by the loss of my wonderful dog. Ms. Tousley's web site was the first place I posted a message, just one hour after having him put to sleep. I was desperate for help in understanding the incredible pain I was going through. I felt so alone, almost as if I was the only one in the world who could be so broken up about losing a pet. What an amazing help those first few responses were, from people who were going through the very same thing. It was truly magical, that someone I never even met, could help heal the worst pain I have ever experienced in my entire life.

I am glad to see that so many of you have found this resource to help you heal as well. I don't think you could have picked a better place. I have read some of the messages and I can relate to many of the feelilngs expressed in them. This type of pain is far worse than any physical pain I can think of because there is nothing that can take it away, but time.

I wish you all the very best. Ms. Tousley will always be here for you. Please take comfort in knowing that she truly cares.

Jenn

• 8 months later...

Hi Jenn,

I totally agree with what you said about Marty T, I think she is one of the most caring people that I have met so far in my life... I came across this website totally by accident when my dear mother passed away.... I thought I was going crazy but Marty T helped me realize that I was grieving her... I hope other people who are using this website are greatful for what she has started Take care amd God Bless you Shellley

My dear Shelley,

The gratitude is all mine, I can assure you. I do not doubt for a moment that, were it not for all the kind, compassionate, generous, warm-hearted and loving people who feel so connected to this site and share themselves so freely with one another each and every day, we would not have the safe and sacred space we've all created here for ourselves. I find that being here among you nourishes my soul and makes my heart sing, as I hope it does your own :wub: