Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Heart Is Gone 5 1/2 Mos

I'm on a lot of pain meds. I have nurse here 24/7. But my princess heart soulmate most beautiful bride should be here.

There are no words. I miss my love. It hurts so bad. Five months twelve days. It keeps getting worse. :(

Butch

Your princes is there with you, Butch, talk to her, feel her love. They aren't entirely gone, just in their physical form...I know, we miss that so much!

Not everyone has had to go through so much as you all at once. It won't always keep getting worse. I continue to pray for you and hope you know you're in my thoughts as well as the others' here.

I told the nurse no more pain meds. I think they are making my emotions heightened. To the point I don't want to exist. Not without my love. I would rather have this excruciating physical pain than the heightened heartbreak. She called dr. He still wants me on a smaller dose. My therapist is coming to my place to see me in a couple hours. I will try to cope.

I hope the transition to lower pain meds goes alright for you. My friend recently had both her knees replaced and couldn't tolerate the pain meds but she wasn't able to sleep because of the pain and it about drove her nuts. It's been a couple of months and she's finally released from PT. She still has to do her squats but other than that she's pulled through and is doing really well with her new knees. I hope this is all over for you soon.

I've been refusing the meds now. I'm in agony. I'm in tears. I miss Mary. I don't know how the 9th will be six moths already. Nothing and no one is comforting to me. I feel trapped alone and like it's all just happened. Why. No one needs to answer I just need to put my heart somewhere. :(

I did tell my therapist plain and simple if I get worse I won't argue with going inpatient because I'm at the end of my rope. I won't argue. I'm a man. But I know enough to admit when I'm a very fragile weak man.

:wub:

Praying for you Butch. I'm at over 4 months and the pain of loss is getting worse for me as well. It must be the grief we are allotted. I loved my wife deeply as I'm sure you do as well. I miss my wife deeply. And don't know how to move forward with this deep emotional pain. I have withdrawn from a few activities as it just makes more sense to be alone with myself. I read in psalms about the dark heart of the soul. I can only trust the Lord will show me the way through and that I am a quick learner. I thought I would be coping better than I am. I'm praying for you Butch while dealing with my own grief. Shalom