Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Jealous and Sad

I never imagined how lost I would feel how empty I would feel for these precious little girls.  And just how much it's deeply impacting the loss of my bride 8 1/2 months ago that feel like yesterday.  I'm jealous that she hold these girls OUR granddaughters in her arms as well as our own two baby girls.  Katie made this framed image.  When I look at them I think they look so big in pics for on two pounders.  

Just very sad I guess.... Can't really find the words.  Jealous of my Angels above...

:(

Butch

image.jpg

Butch, I understand.  I feel jealous that my granddaughter's other grandma gets to see her more than I do.  I don't begrudge her that, I just feel jealous.  If I couldn't see her at all I would feel all the more so.  We can be happy for someone and feel jealous too.  The two feelings may seem at odds with each other but still coexist.  Grandma Mary is taking good care of them until you can hold them in your arms.

These two guys getting their own tea for their colds.  My world these little men.  

Yes Kay, Grammy Mary surely is taking good care of the babies until it's my time to be with them.  ❤️

image.jpg

You have the boys, and she has the girls, until you can all be together again.  I'm glad you're able to be with your grandsons.

Beautiful, Butch!  Thanks for sharing!  I'm going to a Women's Retreat (through my church) in November and we'll be staying at the coast.  I can't wait to walk on the beach, it's been two years!

Dear Butch, Thank you so much for all these pictures. You and Mary are doing what all good grandparents do and you are sharing the care just as KayC said. I would love to sit by the shore and hear the waves, those pictures of Florida made me jealous! I hope you have a wonderful time at the retreat Kayc, there are few (in my opinion) greater pleasures in life than walking on the beach.