Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Proof

Ztyu123

I need actual proof that my girl is okay, I can't take my dreams seriously because they may be stemming from guilt, not being able to say goodbye, blame, sadness, depression,  etc... If I am thinking about her constantly and/or looking at pictures of her,  and then at night I dream of her, I feel as though I conjured the memory up, not her actual self as she exists now. I need proof from a higher power, from the ultimate force or engeries that created everything.  Physical proof.. I need something in my hand when I wake up or to find something that is out in the open for my eyes only that I've never seen nor owned before, seen in a dream with her in it, that would give me hope and belief. A dream that has her telling me that she's okay, isn't good enough for me. It probably only came on because I want her to be okay and happy. I would believe if I had actual physical long lasting proof. I don't believe in the ability to "will" or to demand that she come to me and if she came to me in a dream soon after that it would be real, nor real enough to be proof.  She has to freely come to me..Sorry for all of the losees

• Like 1

We buried my boy in the backyard.  Two weeks later I was strongly tempted to dig him up so I could see his face one more time.  My son was horrified when I relayed that, that I might do it because he knew decomposition had already set in.  No, I didn't, I'm not stupid, but those were my urges, how desperate I was to be with him again.  This is a very hard transition in a very hard journey.

The only proof we get is in our faith.  Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen.  Sometimes things go beyond science or our understanding, that's where faith steps in.  I will be with my beloved Arlie again, and Kitty, and my husband.

• Like 1