Grief Healing Discussion Groups

An Interesting Experience

Yesterday I went white water rafting. I felt somewhat sad about it because Josh and I were supposed to go together last year but it never worked out. So I know he would have liked to have gone, and this was an experience he missed out during life. Towards the end of the trip, after a rain storm, there was steam coming off the mountains. We were in a calm area and everyone was quiet. It was very peaceful. I looked up into the mist/steam high up off the mountains. I noticed the steam was making the shape of a heart. So I stared at it and thought... well, maybe Josh is with me today. As I looked longer at the heart, it transformed into an angel. And not like most images of angels I have seen. It definately looked like a male angel. It was very brief. As I've mentioned before, I was not raised with religion. But I definately felt yesterday that Josh, my angel, was with me. ^_^

Hi Kellymarie,

I think that was really cool, I do agree that I think that Josh was with you. It is amazing how our loved ones continue to connect with us even after their deaths... Take care Kellymarie and God Bless You Shelley

Kelly,

I agree with Derek....goosebumps. What a wonderful thing to see. Your Josh will always be with you, looking out for you. I also applaud you for going. That was a big step....be proud of yourself. It appears Josh was proud of you, too!

Hugs,

Shell