Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Tribute To My Mother

grief-stricken

My mother was my best friend and role model. She loved her family and all living creatures. She was beautiful and always looked her best. She was a wonderful cook and always prepared delicious meals. Her house was always neat and tidy and she liked everything to be in order. It has been almost two months since she died and I still miss her every day.

Dear GS

Thank you for sharing some things about your mom with us.

Back in March I asked people here on the site to tell us about their loved ones. It was so wonderful reading about everyone, learning more about them, even the smallest details were wonderful to read. I lost my mom last Dec and now I lost my dad last week. My mom was my best friend too. We has so much fun together, and I miss her so much . Thank you for the tribute to your mom.

thanks for sharing about your mom. i miss mine so much.she died july 3,2006. i can't believe it has been this long already.

my mom gave me my love of animals and my faith. i am so thankful for both of those things. my animals helped me get through some very dark days and if i didn't have God in my life i would be lost.

So THANK YOU MOM, I LOVE YOU SO. LORI

My mom was my life! We were always together, at work every day- we lived right across the street from one another, we called each other all the time, I do not remember us ever really having an argument. She was my sunshine, I did stuff for her and she did stuff for me- she loved my children as if they were her only grandchildren. My mom left me June 10th of this year.....

Thanks for sharing about your mom Grief-stricken,

My mom was my whole world as well... For some of us I guess that our moms were the world to us and maybe that is why it is so hard to believe that they are not with us anymore... Take care Shelley