Grief Healing Discussion Groups

An Embarrassed Soul

STARKISS

Hi All,

It is me Shelley again, I know that reasonly I said I thought that there were no caring people here boy was I wrong... Because that is all there is here... I am so embarrassed and really did not want to come back but I just wanted to say I am sorry for any trouble I have been... And I am hoping you will forgive me for all my mistakes... I am working on thinking before I speak and write that way I will not get myself into this problems...So I am so very sorry and hope you all can forgive me.... I will definitely think before I speak in the future....Shelley

Hey Shelley,

Don't worry about it. I am sure we have all done that at one time or other in our lives, some of us more than others :blush:. While grieving we all have our ups, downs, happy, sads, angries it is all just a part of our grief journey. Keep posting.

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

Shelley

I don't know what you are talking about. What ever it is i wouldn't worry about it, we all love you here. Lori

Shelley

I just found out what you are talking about, i went and read your last posts. i am sorry i never did see your post about that . i haven't been reading alot, i have been sick for a week and working alot. lori

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am so sorry that I got so frustration with everything, But I just feel that everything I do lately is wrong or not appreciate by anyone... I just wish I could get back on track, I feel so out of it... Take care Shelley

• 6 months later...

STARKISS

You are going through a very difficult time like we all are.

Grieving is not easy and when grieving we all can say or do things that we dont mean to.

So dont be so hard on yourself. You are our friend and we care about you.

Take some time for yourself - get a massage or relax.

My dad died three months ago and I still feel so beat up.

Hi Midnight,

I am sorry to hear about your dad, I realize we do and say things sometimes we regret but I just find since both my parents died I do it so much more and that is not normal... Take care Shelley