Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Last Post With Reason & Hope You All Understand

Guest Gamer205

Guest Gamer205

For Those that haven't seen my story about my Friend's death that I made here when I first posted here is the link explaining my story:

http://hovforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=458

Now onto my reason and please understand:

First off I want to start off by saying Thanks To MartyT,You have helped me with copeing with my friend's death with all the helpful things you provided me to read up on and you do a wounderful job running this great place and you help so many people so MartyT-Thank you and you should be proud of the role you have played in helping so many cope with there grief with this place,God Bless You!

I am feeling much better and this place here is a BIG reason for that and all the wounderful people here,I finaley made a Tribute to my best friend in the area of Honoring The Dead and I hope I did him proud here is that link:

http://hovforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?show...t=0entry21855

I know I made a post earler saying I was going to stay but I just have my reasons and wish everyone the best!

The Reason I have decided to make this my last post is and I hope you all can understand this and I hope this makes sense to you all,I finaley feel like I can move on from my friend's death and this place played a very big role in that and helping me find healing from what happened,If I keep comming to this wounderful website I'm just going to keep thinking on grief and I know I'll go threw that again,but right now I'm trying to move on and I'm growing my relationship with God and trusting him and I'm reading his word,

I hope if I ever needed to come back here if something happens that I have a hard time dealing with that I would be welcomed back but for now I feel that the time is right to move on and I hope you all can understand.

NOW I WANT TO THANK THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HERE AND PLEASE KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU ALL FOR BEING SUCH GREAT AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE:

MartyT

KarenB

Elizabeth

Desert Bob

Shell

I hope I'm not forgeting anyone if I am,please know I am deeply sorry. but I just feel like for me its time for me to move on and see what God has in store for me and one more time I want to tell everyone here

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND MAY God BLESS EVERYONE HERE AND I WISH YOU ALL ONLY THE BEST!

Gamer205-Robert Fraley B)

Bless your sweet heart, Gamer. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. You are very important and always know that. Keep up with that faith, and if you feel the need to return, you know we all welcome you. Good luck, my young friend.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Robert, my dear, you know yourself better than anyone else does, and it is for you alone to decide what you need to do to take care of yourself. So by all means, go with our blessings, and know that if and when you ever need to come back to us, for whatever reason, I will be the first one to welcome you with open arms ~ and I am willing to bet that everyone else here feels exactly the same way.

Wishing you peace and continued healing,

MartyT :wub:

Robert,

I understand your reasons completely. I wish you the very best. And, yes, you would be very welcome to come back if you need to. You just made all of us feel very good that this helped you. The very best of luck to you.

Hugs,

Shell