Grief Healing Discussion Groups

April was the month of joy.The9 was the day we met 11 my birthday 22 Yianys birthday.Now it is the month of sorrow .Tomorrow it is going to be 17 months that he is gone.I just have to face all the anniversaries alone the coming Eeaster and I feel desperate and soo lonely .How do I keep going on with out his love?The pain is here to stay?I know that all of you my far away friends can understand the way it hurts thank you.TENY

Teny...I'm so sorry that you are having a hard time...I too feel like you. The day's are long and the nights are even longer. For me it will be 15 months on the 20th of April and I cann't believe that it has been that long since Bruce passed away. Today is a hard day for me all I seem to do is cry oh how I miss him so much. Next month will be Bruce's 55 birthday and we will also be having our first grandchid which is a baby boy...life is so unfair. Teny I'm so sorry for being such a downer..I'm sure that is not why you posted to hear about this. I hope that your day gets better. Gail

Teny

So sorry to hear the pain is still so present. Going on 3 months for me and still trying to convince myself that's its still early and will get better. Not very often do I actually believe it though.

We're all here for you.

Take care

Edited by Scotty

Teny

I am so sorry April is such a bad month for you. All of these dates bring their own heartache. You are never alone, we are here with you. Tomorrow will be thirteen months for me and it just doesn't seem possible. I'm thinking of you and hoping each of us will find brighter days. One step at a time.

Suzanne

Guest moparlicious

My dear friend Teny,

I am here for you,as I know your pain and sorrow.The 25th of march was my beloved Dan's birthday and April 2nd is our 21st anniversary, although we were together for 24 years. Easter sucked too. I am sorry to be so negative, but I know exactly how you feel, for I am only on my 7th month of this horrible journey. I feel sad and lonely all the time. I am so glad I have you as a friend, for you have helped me through some many dark days. Know you are loved and cared for, by all of us. Love, Kim :wub:

Teny,

I am so sorry you’re having a difficult time just know that we are all here for you to help you through this. You are inspiration to me and to others who are new on this journey it has only been 4 months for me and to know that you have made it 17 months just gives me hope and as hard as it is right now and you might not feel it but you are a very strong person just keep pushing through the days and nights until happiness can one day find you again. We are here for you the entire month of April and as long as you need us. I am sending a lot of love your way. :wub:

Love,

Marlene