Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Good Bye Kent

i don't know if any of those of you here remember me I came for awhile and i have been gone. But i finally found out why my kent died. he had heart disease and he hadn't even been diagnosed. It was such a shock to all of us in my family. He was only 49 and we thought his heart was good. Anyway I have been really sad this week. Although finding out is kinda good to know it just brings up the sadness again. But it has only been 5 months since he died. everything happened so fast! that nightmare of finding him dead and having to take care of the arrangements. i almost didnt have time to think that first week. anyway thanks of hearing me out. Feeling sad and lonely tonight we were together for 31 years such a long time. i miss him!!!!

god bless

kimb

Guest moparlicious

Kimb,

I have been thinking of you and wondering what you have been up to, you are back and that is super awesome!!!!!!! I am so sorry you are feeling so lonely and down today.Just remember you have many friends here who miss you dearly and are glad to we have you. You are in my thoughts and prayers, With much love, Kim :wub:

Kim,

I know the lonliness seems like you can't bear it sometimes. I'm so glad you have come back here to share your feelings. Just reading the posts when I first signed up helped me so much. Just to know others are experiencing similar feelings or the hope I get from reading other posts gets me through some rough days.

I'm so sorry that you had to find your husband and the shock that goes with it. I found my husband in our yard last December 22nd. We didn't know there was anything wrong with him either. I can truly empathize with you. We are all here to encourage one another.

Love,

Sherry

Kim -

Please keep coming back. This is the best community I have found, and I have tried as many as I have access to. There is much love and wisdom here. It is a safe, caring place. I believe angels walk among us, and I offer as proof the folks right here in this group.

When you first posted I was too early in my own loss to respond. I'm glad you came back. The fact that you survived the tragic death of your husband and are back here talking with us shows your inner strength. I know you probably don't feel strong. People tell me how well I'm doing & I don't feel I'm doing well t all.

I would also cite these people as proof of a basic tenet of buddhism, that from suffering arises compassion.

Peace,

- Joe

Kim:

I hope now that you can be at peace knowing how Kent died. It is a lot to deal with when it's a sudden death. I am truly grateful that I found this site. Even if I don't post. I read the other posts and it helps me a lot. So don't stay away too long. There are great people here.

Love and God Bless,

Jeanne

Kim,

It's good to hear from you again, and I'm glad you finally have the answer. My George's heart wasn't diagnosed until his final weekend, and he died awaiting surgery. Who'd have thought that this active healthy looking man with the big shoulders and chest and the small waist, could have such a bad heart! It's hard to understand...BTW, his (51st) birthday banner and cards were still up when he died...it's a shock when they're so young.

My goodness, you spent your LIFE together, it has to be hard! We are all here for you, please keep coming back.

Love,

KayC