Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Nov. 16 Candle Lighting

Kim or Marty or anyone that knows... Can you tell me more about the Hospice of the Valley candle lighting ceremony on Nov. 16th? That day marks my beloved husband, Charlie, being gone from my life for 4 years - I would LOVE to pay tribute to him. I'm in AZ and know where Steele Indian Park is - what can you tell me? Did he have to be in Hospice in order for me to go and do that or is it for anyone who wants to light a candle for someone they have lost?

Please let me know. I, too, would love to meet you, Kim, since you were not able to attend the lunch we had earlier this year.

Hugs to everyone!!

Patti

Edited by missingcharlie

Hi Patti, hope you are hanging in there. Patti's Charlie and my Larry died on the same day in November, just a different year. Larry died Nov. 16, 2005, the day before his 50th birthday. Patti and I have shared this bond since I first joined this wonderful group.

Patti, can you light a candle for Larry, would it be possible?? or Marty?? I would really love it and appreciate it. He is remembered everday and especially Nov. 16th. Deborah

Deborah - ABSOLUTELY!! I will light a candle for your Larry. Whenever I see your name on here, I always remember our "bond"! I hope you are doing as well as possible. Hard to believe that "that day" is coming up again... Can you believe it's been 3 yrs for you and 4 for me? Time goes by so quickly!

Hugs to all!

Patti

Guest moparlicious

Deb,

Why don't you send a picture or two of your beloved husband along with his information. I will be there so when I hear his name I will be there, we are video taping the whole thing, I am sure my family would not mind getting copies.

Love, Kim