Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Right Under Our Noses

This morning these boards weren't available so I was looking through the rest of the site when I came across the IN Touch newsletters. I don't know if anyone else has ever looked at them, but they are well worth looking through the first 2 pages each time. I also enjoyed the saying/poem on the last page. I hope some of you will look through these valuable pages, especially the "newbies" because there are some very helpful tips and messages that I think could help you. I hope my discovery can help someone else.

It also talked about differnt programs that were available in AZ, but there is no reason some of us couldn't start them in our locale to help others.

Love you all :wub:

Thank you so much for mentioning this, Mary Linda! Hospice of the Valley's In Touch Bereavement Newsletters are available for viewing on HOV's Bereavement page. Once there, scroll down to Books and Resources, then In Touch, a bimonthly newsletter, then click on whichever issue you want to read.

The articles you mention are taken from my book, Finding Your Way through Grief: A Guide for the First Year. Your post gives me an opportunity to share with all our members the good news that Hospice of the Valley has just released the second edition of the book, newly expanded and revised. Click on the book's title to read more. :wub:

Mary Linda,

Your message reminds me that there are so many new folks on line here that are always looking for help and guidance through the loss we are experiencing. It has been a long time since I have posted - and many of you know me. There are however, so many new faces. Let me take this opportunity to tell those who may not know about the book I wrote called "Finding My Banana Bread Man." It is a great story that may help each of you through this difficult time.

You can find out more about the book on my web site located at http://findingmybananabreadman.com/ - and although this site was created to promote my book it offers so much more than that. You will find it a great place to find inspirational messages and songs. When your on the site just click on many of the pictures and you will find a place of great comfort for this difficult passage.

My best to each of you who are on this site. you all remain some of my best friends and connections.

Love and peace,

John - Dusky is my handle on here

Love you Jack