Grief Healing Discussion Groups

News To Tell

Guest moparlicious

Kim..what a beautiful family..my 2 anniversary is coming on Jan20...I still cannt believe that Bruce is gone 2 years..where has the time gone...its funny how life just keeps on living even when we dont want it to but it still does...there is not a day that goes by that I dont think about Bruce and all that we had together and all that we were together...for 30 years he was my husband ..my lover and my best friend..and now there is this whole in my heart where he once was...well we are all lucky that we have found this site because without it I dont know if I would have made these last 2 years....gail

Guest moparlicious

Gail,

Thank you for the very thoughtful comment. I will be at the 2 yr mark in 6 months, ugh I dread it and do not want to think about it. It is nice to see you posting as well, I have been thinking about you. I will hold you dear and near in my heart as the dreadful day approaches!!!! Memories are forever treasured and I agree not a day goes by I do not think about my beloved Dan. He was my heart and soul, he completed me and gave me so much. Our 3 great kids, love, a best friend and he showed me how to be strong for the last week he was alive he talked about our children and me and told me how much he will miss us and how he will forever be near. I feel his presence sometimes and his love will always be within. Love, Kim

Kim,

It was great to be able to see you and your family! Now I can put a face to each of you. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kim,

Many people have extended their support and sympathy, as do I.

I don't have anything special to add, but instead have a question (a bit off the subject) regarding your pharmacy technician interests. Do you mind me asking where one gets such training, in particular the IV/compounding education? I would appreciate knowing because my son has similar interests, but is stymied now because of the grief, and a sense of confusion and futility resulting from Sid's death November 1st.

Relative to my son, I'm not doing so hot either. Today I came across yet more of Sid's personal items--after I thought I'd finished it all a month ago. Finding more things took me back emotionally to the first few days after his death. The whole thing was downright creepy. I even had had a good day today, and in spite of that, this creepy, yukky, cold feeling came winging right into me...

The stuff remains stashed in the laundry room. I cannot deal with it.

Thanks for any info you can share on the pharmacy tech advanced training...

Karen MH

Guest moparlicious

Karen,

Hi. Sure I would love to share with you what I know. I was attending Bryman College it is a private school, kinda expensive, they lost their accrediation and now all you can obtain is a dipolma. Paradise Valley Community College offers a pharmacy technician program, which you could obtain your associates, that is what I am doing, but I already finished all my pharmacy technician classes. Send me a private email at moparlicious@myway.com and we can chat more and I will give you all the other information I know. Thanks for your posts they are always so helpful and nice and you are just entering this journey yet you help so much!!!!!!!!!!! I sam so sorry for your loss. Love, Kim