Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hi I Am O.k.

Guest moparlicious

Guest moparlicious

Hi all my special friends and extended family, just wanted to tell you I am hanging in there. Moved since the fire. My daughter is in Scottsdale and our son is in CA. Hard without them, its just me, Missie and the dogs. My cat never came home after the fire and we searched the Humane Society and local pound. I want to personally thank Mary Linda for you are so amazing. I do not have internet yet where I am living, but I am working on that. March is a hard month, it is Dan's Birthday and then in April it would be our 21st wedding anniversary. I just am checking in to tell you all I am hanging in there and I miss talking to all of you and I love you all very much. Love, Kim

Dear Kim Its good to know you are Ok.Iwas thinking of you it has been quiet lately here alot of odl friends are not posting.I did not know about the fire .What happened?Moving is hard but maybe changing places gives you the oportunity of a new life .I know its not the life we dreamed for but maybe its going to be better than our fears for the future.Im gratefull for my far away family and hope that I will hear some good news from all of you .Love from far away.TENY

Kim,

Thank you for posting and letting us know you are safe. I've been thinking about you and hope you can feel the strength of my heart wherever you are. I liked what Teny said about gaining an opportunity for a new life. We don't see the reasons for things while we are in the midst of the storm, so keep on hangin' on!

Love,

Kath

Kim,

I'm glad to hear from you! I'm sure the neighbors will let you know if they see your cat. You can probably check the internet/mail at the library, even some cafes have a place to use the computer. I pray God be with you through all of these trying times and adjustments.

Love,

Kay

Guest moparlicious

Awwww Thanks everyone, I sure do appreciate everyones love and support. I have made it through so much and what a honor and great feeling to know I did not have to walk alone. With the pain, sorrow and heartache we all have been through, I am able to grow and grieve with true friends who do understand , show no judgement yet the gain for each of us is each other. I miss be on and being in contact with all of you but soon I will get something going. Thank you again................................ With Love, Kim