Grief Healing Discussion Groups

<_< I've been reading alot of posting about feeling like there is a fog that we all feel at one time or another. Maybe this is when you are finally out the shock feeling. It is hard to explain to people that really don't known what you are feeling. And again their are others that totally understand what you are talking about, or what you are feeling. :unsure:

I think it is so wonderful to know that we are all safe here, and we can vent,express our feeling, and we aren't judged. Life isn't fair at times, but it is what it is. I find so much comfort here on this website, because we are allowed to really understand that we aren't alone during this porocess.There is others that understand the pain and roller coaster of emotions that we are feeling right now. :huh: Being aware of the emotions and knowing that in time we will get better, and there is hope for all of us.

I have going threw a battle lately.Part of me would like to clean out the closet and just pack some of Deb's belonging, but the other part of me says no. How do we really know when is the right time or not. It will be 7 moths on the 19. I know I'm not ready to get rid of her things yet. Any suggestions from anyone? :glare:

Deborah :closedeyes: