Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Im So Nervous And Scared

Hi IM going to san diego to see my grandkids and family,I really havent been anywhere it will be my birthday too so I will ask God to give me the strength to do this,im flying for 6days,wish me luck,thank you all for your support im so happy I found this group.God Bless you all as we go through this rough journey.

Kimi,

Have a great Birthday and a lovely visit with your family.

Take care.

Mary Lou

Thank you so its just gonna be hard cause the grandkids will be asking for papa,i know ill be upset to see them without their papa,it will be tough but i must see them,ill let everyone know how it went when i get back on the 4th.

Thank you so its just gonna be hard cause the grandkids will be asking for papa,i know ill be upset to see them without their papa,it will be tough but i must see them,ill let everyone know how it went when i get back on the 4th.

Kimi:

Of course it will be terribly hard. I mourn every look at my daughter, every milestone she reaches, that I cannot share with Scott. And his mother feels the same. But the little girl still brings joy to help conteract the sorrow.

Korina

The word that best describes these situations for me is bittersweet. Hang in there and try to just wrap yourself in the love of your grandchildren. Peace be with you . . . .

Peace, love, and blessings,

Linda