Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Yhank you my far away friends.Thank you Marty for the candle it brought many grateful tears.I wish I could write this post in Greek so I could expres my feelings.I feel I would not be able to go on without the support of ny far away family .There are some days that my close family did not understand my deep pain or maybe they were sufering from the same loss so they could not add my gfief.I did not want to show my pain to my children so this site and you my friends helpt me through this journey.Yesterday was 3 years that I lost life as I knewit.Im strugeling with loss of my husband and there are days it feels like it was only last night that we slept together and days that Im sufering a life time .My sons are great help and my grand kids are close.My grandson YIany< he has his grandfathers name> told me he wants to become a phycologist so that he can help people who suffer like he helpt me. he is 11 years old and very loving kid.I have spend the 3rd anniversary with my close family and the actuale day was easier than the weekend thinking for the day that was coming.My youngest son told me that there is no difference for him cause he is thinking of his father every single day.I have started to think all that I have to be grateful for and try to give meaning to my life .I miss him sooo much but I realise that our sons are his flesh and blood and they are part of him .THANK YOU for being here for me.Love from faraway.TENY

Teny - trust me, you express your feelings very well in English! It's hard when society thinks our pain should end at a certain point - like poof! It's over! I think we all know how very different it is from that preconception. Your grandson sounds so sweet and insightful - I'm not sure, but I think he may get some of that from you. Hugs, Marsha

Teny:

You expressed what has brought me so much comfort - Scott's gift to me is Kailyn. In her is his flesh and blood. :wub:

Korina

Hi Teny, It is good to see you are still posting. It has been several months since I have been able to log in here. Every time I try, I feel all of the pain of those that have found themselves needing the comfort and companionship found here. KayC, WendyJ and I talk regularly, Wendy also keeps in touch with Stallyn (William); we are all still struggling. I have returned in the hopes that those of us that have already been on this journey for several years can write to each other on the ¨New Beginnings¨ section to see if we can find our way forward. I hope you will join me there; along with those that are reading this hear and feel that they may be ready to consider trying to move ahead.

Please continue to take care of yourself, my friend. (((HUGS)))

Fred

Hi Fred:

It is also good to hear from you. I think that I might be ready to move ahead. For me, it makes it harder to stay in the same state that I am in. I need to branch out and find out what is out there for me. It is just about 1 1/2 years since Alex passed and I know who would be so upset to see me just crying all the time and not trying to enjoy myself. I do check in on New Beginnings so I probably see you there.

Love and God Bless,

Jeanne

Teny,

I am so glad we have this site so we can go through it all together. You sound like you have a wonderful family, and just maybe your grandson will be a psychologist and help people. I wish the best for you.

Kay