Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Today Is His Birthday - Bob Lein

Rochel, I laughed out loud when I read your response. I'll bet Bob laughed too.

Tryin' to be careful but not too careful,

Ted

Let's see "not too careful" that would mean, Gee, It is Friday night and I did work on this test all day, I deserve to..................you fill in the blank......When we say to be good to yourself, you don't have to take it so literal...

Let's see "not too careful" that would mean, Gee, It is Friday night and I did work on this test all day, I deserve to..................you fill in the blank......When we say to be good to yourself, you don't have to take it so literal...

Rochel, how are you doing today? I guess I mean, is there a relief or a letdown after Bob's birthday?

Ted

Rochel, how are you doing today? I guess I mean, is there a relief or a letdown after Bob's birthday?

Ted

Good Afternoon Ted...Thanks for asking...

What I notice the most Ted is when you focus on, that you want them and only them, you really can get down into the dumps...I have so much to do here that I can't let this stupid grief debilitate me...I mean let's face it, they are not coming back, and if we don't move on we are the ones that are suffering...I called a good friend and she prayed for me...as for you, sounds like the bachelor in you is emerging...is this good...good to get out though I bet...Adrianne knew you better than anyone else and Bob knew me better than anybody else, it would be hard to replace that fun familarity...and be yourself...I don't know when or how that is going to happen in the future...near or far...who knows...only God, and He is not telling....Bless you Rochel

Good Afternoon Ted...Thanks for asking...

What I notice the most Ted is when you focus on, that you want them and only them, you really can get down into the dumps...I have so much to do here that I can't let this stupid grief debilitate me...I mean let's face it, they are not coming back, and if we don't move on we are the ones that are suffering...I called a good friend and she prayed for me...as for you, sounds like the bachelor in you is emerging...is this good...good to get out though I bet...Adrianne knew you better than anyone else and Bob knew me better than anybody else, it would be hard to replace that fun familarity...and be yourself...I don't know when or how that is going to happen in the future...near or far...who knows...only God, and He is not telling....Bless you Rochel

Rochel, I can really feel the sadness in your reply. I don't know about the "bachelor" thing...more like just wanting to do something other than stare at these walls and think about my honey. Like I replied to Tim earlier, just when you think you are making progress, the grief overtakes you. It hit me this afternoon when I was folding towels and I thought about how many times Adrianne folded those same towels. I am trying to be careful and I know the vulnerability issue is there. Rochel, thank you for staying on this site. You help me a lot.

Blessings to you too.

Ted