Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Getting Close To The 3Rd Month Anniversary

Guest popengena

Guest popengena

It;s coming up on my dear Joe's death anniversary....Nov 2:( will be 3 months..which boggles my mind since it feels like it happened yesterday. I am starting to move on a bit..I start an intensive acute outpatient hospitalization tomorrow. I am looking forward to learning how to move forward. I know I will never ever get Joe out of my mind or heart...I've tried to make him come into my dreams, but he hasn't yet....Oh well, all I know is that at this point..the super raw pain seems to be going away..there are still moments, but not constantly like it was. I was given a medication to help, but everyone noticed it was making me much worse....shaking, sick to my stomach, losing a ton of weight quickly...not healthy...I dint take it today......finally ate, no shaking and not as tense....So that is a med they will take me off, lol. Not sure I even need any..I just need to learn how to deal with everything, by myself............I still talk to him, then realize he's an angel now.......so I wont hear his voice anymore..I'm so glad I have him on my vm, etc..

not a good day, but not a lost day

I'm not sure that moving forward is something we learn so much as we just have to do, and it takes time. This is the hardest thing you'll ever have to do.

I have always approached it with the thought that I have no choice but to keep living, and in doing so, I mean to do something worthwhile, whatever that may be. I continue to miss Scott every day, and I always will, but I believe I have started to incorporate that pain and grief into the new me.

Korina

Popengena,

Our angels speak if we listen, I hear Ruth tell me things all the time, we just need to be receptive and have an open mind, I find as my spiritual contact with God has increased since her leaving the signs of her presense and waves of warmth have sometimes almost knocked me off my feet, I had an intense one yesterday while working in the yard a place we spnet much of our time together doing what we loved, planting, weeding, trimming, and just enjoying God's creations....I am at 8 months and somedays it feels like yesterday and other days it feels longer....I am moving slowly into my life as just me and the dogs, and I have found a new relationship beginning with a woman that God told me would be in my life after her passing long before Ruth joined the angels in heaven, at the time I blew it off as a whim but here I am a year since the whim and she is indeed a big part of my life, she lost her husband in August of 09, so we have much in common regarding grief, life is to go on and God will give us strength if we ask, I have found this to be so true now more than ever....I pray you will be comforted in the days ahead and you may also hear your Angels voice....

God Bless

NATS