Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Fourth Anniversary

Four years ago today I met my Honey face to face for the first time. I saw him from behind, walked up to him and said "Buck?". I can still remeber the look on his face when he turned around and saw me standing there. My plane landed early so he was suprised at first then melted into a very pleased and happy look, I could even see the love in his eyes. We hugged, it felt as though we had known eachother our whole lives ! No awkward moments at all !

I miss him so so very much !

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Just wanted you to know that Clint's nickname was "Buck", also. Whenever I see that name on the board, I smile! I miss my Buck, too....

I am happy for you that you have this memory. What a wonderful beginning. I know that you miss him so.

Hugs, Carol Ann

Thank You all for the warm responses. My Honey's sister took me to lunch at the first "Burger King" that He and I ate at together. Then we did a lil shopping, and it started to snow, big light fluffy flakes, I loved it ! My Honey really loved the snow, he would get so excited. Though he was unable to play in it due to his illness. I felt his love surounding me as I walked through the snow fall, and hoped he was dancing around me enjoying the snow himself.

Rachel