Grief Healing Discussion Groups

A Peaceful 2011

Hi Everyone,

It has been 29 months since I lost my husband. I miss him everyday and the first few months were the worst, but I have survived and it does get easier.

I want to wish everyone a peaceful New Year. I hope all our happy memories will help us through the difficult days.

Take care.

Mary Lou

Mary Lou,

Wishing you a peaceful New Year also and to everyone else. I am always sad at this time of year, another year of Life has passed to never get back.

Lars has been gone just over a year and I agree, it gets easier as time passes. I still get the gut wrenching pain as the realization sinks in once again that he is gone and that part of my life is over forever. At least the memories cannot be taken from us.

Best wishes in 2011 to all that have given me strength and helpful words this past year.

Lainey

Wishing everyone here well in this upcoming year, hoping something good will come our way and it'll prove to be better than last year. My thoughts are with each of you as this year ends...

Mary Lou,

I still get the gut wrenching pain as the realization sinks in once again that he is gone and that part of my life is over forever. At least the memories cannot be taken from us.

Lainey

So well said Lainey. I think that part will be with us always.

Best wishes to all for this New Year!

Hugs Allana