Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Never Thought (Nats)

I am not terribly fond of poetry in any shape or form,but I have to say that Nats seems to find verses and poems that are wonderful.

Thank you so much for the last two especially, 'I never thought' is just so true and 'Death is Nothing at all' is also very touching. I have copied, printed and framed them both, they are on the desk beside my computer. Please keep the poems coming.

Lainey

Lainey

I would get up at 4:00 am to go to work. I would give Pauline her med's and if she had to the bathroom and back. For years every morning I would write her a small poem. Some where along the line I stopped I don't know why because she loved them. I guess I must have ran out of thins to say. She saved everyone of them. Poetry is love and I loved Pauline with al my heart and soul. I don't I will ever find that kind of love again.

God Bless

Dwayne

Lainey,

Thanks, I try and post these in hopes of helping others see some light at the end of the tunnel...each one has touched me or I feel that it fits the topic, I read from the link Marty posted and I read them from books, papers, magazines, and the internet, I have found they are very healing and comforting...I'm so glad you found some comfort in them...I will indeed keep them comming....

NATS