Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Birthday

Dragon's birthday was on the 22nd of September...the same day as my fathers. I began thinking...I will be his age in February. (52) and then I shall grow older than him...It was just a strange thought. He has always been older than me, both chronlogically and in life's experiences. But I shall be older than him soon. Just something I began to ponder..It is strange the things that come to mind at times isn't it?

Kimberly

I understand, I am now older then Arthur was when he died. He was 36, I had my birthday this June and turned 37. He would have turned 37 on October 23rd...I expect his birthday to be pretty hard. His mom, sister, my daughter and I are going to celebrate it together. *hugs*

• 3 weeks later...

Celene's birthday just passed last Saturday, October 13th. I didn't know how to celebrate it. Celene has a twin and I feel bad that I didn't even get Celene's twin a card. All I could think of is how her sister might have been feeling on that day.

Anthony

Anthony, it's not too late to send her a note. I'm sure she misses her sister very much.