Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Jan,

That is beautiful! I haven't had messages from George persae, but I would love that!

Can you share the meaning of the hare?

A hare is a magical animal and Pete loved them. We do see them in our neighbourhood but they are usually solitary animals unless they are looking for mates. One of Pete's. Internet names was Moonhare7 because he also loved the moon and we used to celebrate the full moon together. So when he saw these lovely earrings he had to buy them for me. Ironically I dare not wear them for fear I might lose them. But maybe when I'm alone at home sometimes. Our daughter called me this morning because her eldest daughter was starting school today. It went well but she felt the absence of her Dad. Pete would have been so involved! He would have been so happy to see his little grand daughter embarking on a new stage. So I shared the story of the earring and I think it helped our daughter to feel Pete was closer than she had realised.

We have wild rabbits here, but I'm not sure of the difference between them and a hare. You're lucky to have a granddaughter.

KayC, so sorry for the loss of your mother...I too felt like I had years to go even with the Parkinsons and Lewey Bodies. Sometimes we are so busy living we haven't the time to think of dying! I guess all we can do is love the people in our lives and do what we can. We are not given to know God's timing, I suppose. I will pray for you and your family experiencing this loss.

Thank you, bosspark...tomorrow is her funeral. I'm a little nervous about it.

Kay

I was thinking about you today remembering that your mom's funeral is tomorrow. Please know that we will be with you as you celebrate her life and grieve your own loss. I know she is smiling at you knowing your love and acceptance of her. Peace to your heart.

Mary