Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Valentine's Day!

To my sweet George,

You were my husband, my best friend, my soulmate, my lover. I want to tell you what you meant to me but words are so inadequate to convey what I feel inside. From the very beginning we clicked, we could communicate with each other, and we always had such faith in each other. Our love was unsurpassed, I have never seen another love like ours. Ours was a testamony to what love could be...what it was meant to be. You were a wonderful husband, George, I hope you know that. You made me so happy. And my kids loved you so much. You always gave everything your very best effort and tried so hard. I want you to know that I recognize that and appreciated you. I loved living with you, you were so easy to live with, so much fun to be around! You made me feel so completely loved, so secure. I really enjoyed life with you. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you belong to God, I saw your response to Him, and I respect you, George. You were my hero, my big guy, and I am forever your little one. I miss you and will miss you until we are joined again.

Life is hard to do here without you. It's like the joy went out of my life the night you died. I have had to work so hard on my focus, my attitude, on making positive choices. It takes concerted effort and sometimes I just feel tired. I am trying, I am trying really hard, and I know you would be proud of me for that. I always knew it'd be really hard for you if I died but I didn't realize how hard I'd take it...I thought I was strong, I had no idea how hard it'd really be. But you were my everything, you know that? What a difference you made to my world and to everyone's around you! You had such personality and spirit. We miss you George, we all do.

Your Little One forever

KayC,

What a beautiful message to your George. Your love comes through in every word. So very well done - I am sure George knew how much you loved him - your words told it all.

John - Dusky is my handle on here

Happy Valentines Day Tom.

I still miss you so much, but I'm trying to heal. Remember how we talked about me moving on with my life. I just can't seem to do it. I seem to be isolating myself more. I guess I just lke my own company better. I went out and bought myself a dozen roses. It was like you picked them out for me. They didn't have purple roses, so you picked out some with red and white petals. They're beautiful. "I love you, I love you, I love you. That's all I want to say."

See you in my dreams.

My Tommy Boy, Your Bebekat