Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Made it to the doc

It felt like hell getting out of bed to the Dr.

Have my anti anxiety meds again. Have explanation from doctor as to why I got in to the car accident. Anxiety, depression,gastritis, and trauma from watching my mother turn into a corpse.

Waiting on a preauthorization for new meds.

Went in the pool, accomplished what I could. I feel so drained.

2 hours ago, ilotuslove@aol.com said:

It felt like hell getting out of bed to the Dr.

Have my anti anxiety meds again. Have explanation from doctor as to why I got in to the car accident. Anxiety, depression,gastritis, and trauma from watching my mother turn into a corpse.

Waiting on a preauthorization for new meds.

Went in the pool, accomplished what I could. I feel so drained.

Oh my gosh, I am so glad you got to the doctor.  Very big step!!!  And you got into the pool!!  What a huge step for you.  Hang in there....you got this.

Cheryl

10 hours ago, Cheryl J said:

Oh my gosh, I am so glad you got to the doctor.  Very big step!!!  And you got into the pool!!  What a huge step for you.  Hang in there....you got this.

Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl.

I am up early again. The water has always been my sanctuary but I haven't been going in because it brings back too many memories like everything else.

I feel very shaken up this morning. Well, that's been every morning. I just don't even want to get out of bed.

I'm glad you saw the doctor too, and none of that surprises me.  Caregiving and anticipatory grieving can really take it's toll!  Now to get some much needed help...I think your future can be shaped and molded into something more palatable with taking some steps to take care of YOU and some planning, sometimes it really necessitates having help with it.  One day at a time, you've been through a lot, it's going to take a while.

4 hours ago, ilotuslove@aol.com said:

Thanks Cheryl.

I am up early again. The water has always been my sanctuary but I haven't been going in because it brings back too many memories like everything else.

I feel very shaken up this morning. Well, that's been every morning. I just don't even want to get out of bed.

Just try....I know its hard.  Trust me I do.