Speechless and heartbroken 😔💔

E6939A54-F874-4D89-A204-45D3F2516F80.thumb.jpeg.6b6bfab28ba0f6b9b2c5d10b439c8857.jpeg456E0A1A-52FD-4B0A-945A-572BF319D4DE.thumb.jpeg.472e1c41a82f2054ee315b081bce00ad.jpegE297FFB1-1F2C-4794-AE6D-662E4106E264.thumb.jpeg.7f58f0cf0410cf24b40fa7011aa7b15b.jpeg

• Like 2

This brings tears to my eyes, it's so hard to believe, no way to understand any of this.  (((hugs)))

• Like 1

I feel like my heart is in a million pieces.  I wish I could feel them with me.  

• Like 1

Butch, my dear, our hearts hurt for you, and I wish we could do something to offer you the respite you need and deserve. I don't know if you've ever explored the writings I've posted about After-Death Communication, but if you're able to concentrate, you may find that reading an article or a book or two on this topic may give you some comfort.

Here are the links, just in case you might be interested:

After Death Communication

After Death Communication: A List of Resources

After Death Communication, Continued

• Like 2

For my grandchildren.  I've loved you your whole life. Now I'm going to spend the rest of mine loving you and missing you. You shall live on in my heart. Never to be forgotten.  😢

• Like 3

Losing children is unspeakably gut wrenching.  One wonders how to go on.  It’s unnatural to lose a child.  I’ve lost four grandchildren.  I have two left.  They are my reason for even getting up and breathing daily.  But I just am so broken.  😢

• Like 1

Oh Butch, I know.  I felt that way when my daughter lost her baby...I found out the day my son's son was born, it stole the thunder.  It's not just that she lost her baby but her husband left her so it means she's unlikely to ever have children and I know her heartbreak...she was born to be a mother.  :(

I lost my three year old nephew and years later my nearly two year old niece.  You're right, it IS unnatural.  Such innocent little lives, it's just wrong.

I can feel your brokenness and my heart bleeds for you.  I can't imagine how hard this must be for you.