Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I am blessed

Today I have been thinking alot missing Kevin but so remembering the love he gave all of us all the excitement he brought to the house.  Things have been very hard for us financially since he  passed away I have been posting looking for financial help and I have learned to make it clear I am not looking for a relationship only help  one man come to my work and gave me money before Christmas I was so touched that I got teary eyed and gave him an innocent hug he emails me still he knows I am not looking for anything he said he just wants to be friends I think he feels a different way his aunt just passed and we have been talking about that since I understand loss, another man messaged me about helping again I made it clear I am not looking for a relationship he said OK he is already in a relationship but not happy so I told him loving someone is a choice you can choose to walk away or choose to stick through the hard times his response was you seem nice wish you lived closer, then I was at the laundry mat with my mother in law there was a man who was pretty close to us and we were talking about Kevin when it was time to leave he was asking her about me, I never realized how truly lonely some people can be until now, yes I am lonely but I had/have that amazing love, I had/have my soulmate, I was/am blessed beyond words because I am truly realizing more and more how much of a gift that was/is, I was so lucky to of had the privilege to experience this love I learn something new all the time, just a reminder of what I have to be thankful for hugs

• Upvote 6

And when people are lonely or suffered loss, they can be more vulnerable.  I had a man interested in me right after his wife died...I told him he was vulnerable and as such he needed time to process his grief but I'd be glad to be his friend.  He disappeared. :)

• Upvote 2