Grief Healing Discussion Groups

The connection with our lost loves and the Cosmos

KATPILOT

Something I have wanted to share and see if others have similar feelings. I have always felt that Kathy was traveling the universe ever since she left. I felt it inside with no proof or reason. I just felt it and the connection with the song Drops of Jupiter by Train was so powerful and resonated inside me from the earliest days of my griefs journey. Patty shared with me from our earliest conversations how souls gather between lives. It is not to everyone's belief I know but at her recommendation I began to read the works of Michael Newton, a psychologist who used hypnosis to take patience back to earlier lives and their life between lives. If you believe souls incarnate then read on. I know that many follow a different faith and that is understood but I know deep inside after all that has occurred between myself and Kathy after she left which makes it so easy to accept.

In his works Newton touches upon soul mates and how they connect in other lives. It is likely that we have more than one soul mate and that is where Patty and I come in. The connection between Patty and I and Kathy and Ron causes me to consider this to be the case. There are many studies about past lives and I know it is a developing topic that we mortals can begin to understand if never to fully know the truth but I have felt from the very beginning of my relationship with Patty that this was bigger than us. Much bigger. 

Patty and I were drawn to a star in the eastern sky that we always looked at for reasons I can't explain but as it turned out this star named Capella which looks like one star to the naked eye is in fact two sets of binary stars which in pair revolve around each other. We think of the four of us and so it has become our star. Our very special star.

Marty if you find this topic innapropriate please remove it for I know it is a sensitive subject. That is why I placed it in New Beginnings.

Also as a disclaimer I in no way am saying anyone should agree. I just wanted to express how I feel and what makes Patty and I who we are.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...