Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Arrangements Together

Just as My Lovely Bride Nancy was to me in life, so shall it be in the Afterlife, the physical body may go back to the earth, but the person still stays, the shell we carry with us is merely a portal to what is coming after, I have spoken with Nancy on many lucid visits, and in these visits there is speaking without a single word ever being spoken, she tells me of the wonders of the Afterlife, nothing like most may think it is? rather it is a place in the mind and spirit, as we evolve, it is not the energy that carries us, it is where you are already now here on earth, there is no measure of time or space, it is what you carry here, that you carry there, if in your heart the true soul of yourself is so connected to another, so it will be connected after, only the physical body changes, not who you are.

Nancy has promised me a Lifetime at her side, never to leave again, we will be Forever there just as we were here, she is waiting for me, and that wait will one day come, she is My Today, My Tomorrow, My Everlasting Being, she is My Life!!

• Like 2

Billy would always say, "I am you and you are me" and we still are.  I still talk to him, in fact last night after sending the census in, I went outside and looked at the stars and said "Well Billy, I just finished my first census in 77-years."  Brianna, my  granddaughter, (20 years old) says he won't answer me because he knows it would scare me so bad.  And, it would.  If there was anything that involved numbers at all, Billy took care of it.  Seventy-seven years, never did a census.  So, I guess he and I finished it together.  

But, I also had a little talk with God about the predicament the world is in and this time there was no ceiling to stop my words.  

I know I probably had many more years with Billy than you did with Nancy, but I have found out now from experience and listening to my friends, the years did not matter really.  We had time to correct some of our bad times and make the last years a friendship that death could not steal.  

My heart is with you.  

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Marg M said:

make the last years a friendship that death could not steal.  

I love that Marg.

And I too am having those same talks with God about this world's predicament.  Found myself asking "why", haven't asked that in years, never got an answer the last time so don't expect to this time either.  Some things are too hard for us to understand and this illness going around is one of them.  Good people dying...families left in pain.  I have to trust that what will be will be and God will take care of little Kodie if my time comes.

• Like 1