Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Question from Wings - a Grief Education Ministry

MartyT

What “CHARACTERISTIC” Do You Or Others Remember Most About Your Loved One Who Died?

A special edition of the Wings ELetter will be published soon. My husband recently died and I found out a beautiful memory so many people mentioned about him. I always knew it was there, but never realized he shared it with so many.

What do you or others remember MOST about your loved one?  What is that special “personality trait” that made him/her special?

We would love to hear from you. Please share. Include your name, city/state. Only your first name will be printed with your statement.

--

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fci3.googleusercontent.com%2Fmail-sig%2FAIorK4waWzpl1w14kUgS7BlrXDTgpjWp1CA4pEOqcmmKs1GxcnNjRJB1qD6QKSW-7go6PihymAEsa_Y&t=1675195880&ymreqid=29ee3fd4-8ba1-edf1-2f2c-5a0047010700&sig=ZrwVdPKG8FTTS5HZnq2ukg--~D
Nan & Gary Zastrow     nanwings1@gmail.com
the Founders of:  wingsgrief.org  Wings--a Grief Education Ministry (1993)
P.O. Box 1051, Wausau, WI 54401

Visit Wings on FACEBOOK  website:  wingsgrief.org 
  • Like 1

Thanks, I responded to them.

George was so effervescent.  He reminded me of a puppy wagging it's tail.  Loved every holiday, loved life!  
He was my world, my person, the only man that ever loved me, we got each other, we clicked.
  • Like 1