Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hi I Am Back

STARKISS

Hi All,

I am back now, I have had a really hard time with everything and felt so depressed that I just could not come near my computer... I am feeling a little better even though Christmas is coming and I miss my parents so very much... I hope all is getting better with everyone and I will everyone some peace over the Christmas Holidays... God Bless You All and Take Good Care Shelley

Hi Shell,

Thank you for your reply to my post, It is really nice to know there are people out there who really care... My family are not getting together this year for Christmas... It is like I have been abandon from some of them as well. Take care and thank you again Shelley

Hi LoriKelly,

Thank you so very much for your reply, It is so hard now I think it is because I can not talk with anyone who really understands what I am feeling without judgement happening... Take care Shelley

Hi All,

I just feel so very good about this site because I feel like people care about what you are feeling... Not like the people who are presently around me right now... Take care and Thank you All for the caring and understanding... Shelley

Hi All,

Since I have returned to this site my spirit has gone upward... I do believe that it is all the people here and the great support I have received... Thank you all and here is to a little peace and God will to everyone... Take care Shelley