Grief Healing Discussion Groups

So Sad Today

andrea

hiya

i feel so sad today i cant buck myself up i keep bursting in to tears. Ive been ok up till 3 this afternoon and i started thinking about my grandma who died in november 06 from breast cancer which got me thinking about my sister who died age 30 3 years ago. Im not just feeling sorry for myself my heart is acheing i feel like i want to scream at who i dont know god maybe for taking them and putting them through so much pain first. I dont even know if i still belive in him i feel like im the only person in the world feeling like this but i know im not sorry for going on :( thanks andrea x x

Edited by andrea

Andrea,

There are those days when you just fall apart. I know how you feel about God and being angry. It's normal. I'm not a very religious person and, frankly, this has made me less so. Even if you WERE feeling sorry for yourself, which you aren't, it would be ok. We've all been through a lot and I think sometimes it's ok to say "poor me!" Hang in there.

Hugs,

Shell

Andrea,

I'm sorry u are going through one of those days. I know what you mean about getting mad at God, that is normal, Im a religious person, and that didn't made myself an exception since it's something we will never understand. Give yourself time, it's ok to feel that way about God since you are going through so pain, it's ok, God understands. Today is my 8 months mark and in days like today I ask God why, I feel like breaking apart all over again, but I know if it wasnt for Him I wouldn't be able to stand so much pain. If you feel like crying then cry, or scream, get mad, you are in all your right to feel so. I wish tomorrow may be a better day for you. Blessings, take care,

Gaby

I just took a survey that questioned how all of this affected my spiritual beliefs, and I had to say, not much. I have always had a really deep faith and been close to God, but since George died, I feel further away from Him. I accept and know that He knows what He's doing and understands more than we do about this, but, it's hard. You're right, God does understand our feeling angry and He cares, but right now it's hard to feel it.