Grief Healing Discussion Groups

AS time goes by grief is even stronger .ALL that love became adeep sorow . I can not believe it is true Music hurts our house hurts and it is a reminding that he is away looking at every corner he is nowere and everywere .Will i ever find gourage to go on? may be idont care to .Life is emty.

Teny

We are all here for you please keep coming back. We will always listen and sometimes that does help.

How many children do you have? do you have grandchildren? i have heard Greece is beautiful. i have some friends who are greek and go back every summer. my girlfried married a greek man and she said it it such a beautiful country. one of the places i would love to see.

what you are feeling is so normal . i lost my mom and the first 6 mos i thought i would die. i have a wonderful husband and two beautiful little boys but i thought i could not go on even for them. i lost alot of wt, could not sleep and were having panic attacks. i finally broke down and went to the dr, i take meds to sleep and eat,it really helped me. i also see a grief therapist and my priest reguraly, if i didn't have my faith, i know i would of died.

we are all here for you. lori

Teny....If you're feeling so completely overwhelmed maybe you might think of seeing a doctor. Many people do. It's been almost two years since my husband died and I felt everything you're feeling but it slowly started to lessen. It is something we didn't ask for but we do have to go on....even if just out of respect for our lost ones. I does help to talk with people who are going through the same thing so just come back and let us know how you're doing.

KarenB

Teny,

Karen has a good point, I am bipolar and the medications DO help immensely though you will feel some undesired emotions and loneliness, I do all the time, but remember you always need to take care of yourself, I feel empty too but I think time will deal with that in its own way..

Truly,

William