Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hello everyone. I joined this group a few days ago.

I am so sorry for all your loss's. I found by reading each and everyone s post has brought somewhat a peace in my soul as I too have lost my very best friend, and also the love of my life. unexpected in May 2007.

I also want you aware I have been a Hospice Volunteer for over 7ys. I have been with families and those whom have passed but nothing has ever hit me so hard as the sudden death of my love.

I so know so many time he was so proud that I could be so supportable to those whom were dieing and their families, he would want me to continue to try to do so, even though I have been called through my local group to taken on another " client", dislike that word terrible, I always called that person, my "Hospice Friend". I am not ready to do that right now, but I would offer my friendship and an listening ear to anyone here that needs.

All our hearts are heavy, times there seems to be no answers, only grief, sorrow, loniness, angry and times we so feel one can not go on. We can, you can, small steps at a time, friends can support that. friends here. This new journey for us and maynot always be easy, days will come when we can smile, laugh and be so thankful that we had our love one with us for the time we had. Other days, our grief comes back.

There is no one set of rules in grieving for everyone, and it is totally alright in any way you grief.

Again, I heart is heavy for all of you, and please talk to me if you need friendship...hugs to all, Tenderheart

Tenderheart,

I am sorry for your loss. Glad you joined this site. You have been helping people for 7 1/2 years , here you will find wonderful people that maybe can help and support you now.

My mom died in Dec.06 and we just brought in a hospice team for my dad, last Friday. Everyone I have met thru hospice has been nice and caring, it feels better having them involved. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Tenderheart,

I am sorry you lost your best friend, as we have. You have come into this journey already knowing much wisdom and so you are miles ahead of where we were when we entered this...yet you have undoubtedly already found that it is one thing to know these things for someone else, and quite something else to experience it. We are unprepared for the pain that hits us...your advantage is that when you go through something, you can recognize, oh this is this stage that I knew and talked to people about, and so you can already know that you are normal for where you are. Some of us thought we were losing our minds at times. It really helps to have each other to share experiences and encourage one another.

Tenderheart,

I lost my precious mother June 10th of this year, my life is forever changed!

Grief is so hard and I feel as though I am in turmoil most days...

It is good that we can come to a place where others share our pain and we can be there for each other! I pray for my friends on the this sight, and think of you all often, especially the week-ends.