Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Just Need Hellow

I just need to say hellow and feel that some of my far away friends understand my deep grief.This time of the year every memory hurts.It was 9 of this month that YIany felt the first pain.Liver cancer had atack his body and our lifes.Less than a month later he was gone.Sunday I went to our summer house .Every part of the house is the memory of life that does not exists.When it got drark I could not stay .I could not stop crying feeling cold and upset stomach.Driving to my brothers home crying all theway Ifelt my life has no meening and going on without him is a torture. TENY

Teny, hello my friend, I wanted you to know I was thinking of you and holding you in my thoughts, you are not alone. Grief is very very hard work. I don't think any of us realize all the ways it affects us, mentally, spiritually and very physcially. Thats why it so important to try and remember to rest and be patient. Liver cancer also took my Larry and very fast. Its still a shock to me and I will be coming upon 2 years very shortly. He was my life and my best friend. It will never be the same without him. You have lots of friends here Teny and we care for you as we all go through this grief journey. Deborah

Teny,

I so much know how you feel, this was mine and Steve's favorite time of year and with the Holidays approaching it makes me feel so sad and lonely without him. The winter appraoching scares me to death with all the snow storms and extreme cold. I feel so lonely like you, a lonliness that nobody could take away but my Steve. It is almost too much to bear !

Love,

Wendy :wub:

Teny,

Our hearts are with you as you go through this pain.