Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I feel so physically tired and drained today. Really battling to get through the afternoon. The last time I felt like this, my therapist said it was related to the depression phase of the grief cycle that I have been thru a few times. Its quite debiliating esp at work. Dont have energy to focus on any task , let alone complete tasks. I am just praying for strength to complete the day. I am feeling ambivalent about a date that I have with a girlfriend for coffee after work, but I have been pushing her away, so I need to see her today. Then straight home and into bed!

so aware that many of you are also in pain , and at the 7-8 month mark. I pray that God will have mercy on each one, help us on teh way and be a Father to each one of us

Take Care

Erica x

Erica,

I know that tired, drained feeling too well. I think you should go and have coffee with your friend, you may feel better.

Hugs & prayers,

Corinne

I would get like that. i had no energy but i was still so anxious. i felt like i had to be doing something but not sure what. then i went throught months of not sleeping. it was awful i would want to sleep to escape the pain but then couldn't fall asleep. i wish none of us ever had to feel like this. i will pray for a better day for you. lori

Erica I too know how you feel, sometimes I get by, then like 2 nights ago I cried my eyes out and literally felt like I did in the beginning and then last night I was better and today just feel very tired and drained. It really is like being on a roller coaster ride like someone had said. I really could still cry 24 hrs a day but I try to keep myself pre-occupied. I do know alot of my problems start when I look at Steve's pictures and see that wonderful, handsome face and then I lose it.I refuse to take down his pictures but it hurts so much to look at him, it is almost like I swear he is looking back at me !

Love,

Wendy

It is so tiring. I have not slept no more than 4 hours at one time since before March. I too refuse to take the pictures down as well. I don't have as many hanging up now and I've rearranged them. It used to get to me but now it is like a warm blanket to walk into every night. It's as though as I can stil see the love in his eyes that I felt everyday. Such a safe place. I'm just coming out of another ride on that roller coaster.I pray that God will help each of us.

Suzanne