Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hello To Derek

Thanks Teny, for remembering. Tomorrow will be 2 years and honestly I don't know where they have gone. I have been through a lot these last 2 years, more than a person should have to go through. I made it through and am taking life one day at a time now. Happiness is coming back into my life and I never thought it would. I love all of you on this site and hope that one day those that are just begining to start this journey or are still on that dark path will one day find happiness again.

Love always

Derek

Derek,

Thinking of you today and hope you are doing well. I know anniversaries are tough, but you have come a long ways in the last two years. I hope it just keeps getting a little better for you with each passing year.

KayC

Derek,

My thoughts are with you today. I know it is hard but you are a strong person and you are doing well. Your faith have been an inspiration for us, and I hope you will continue to do so. I am glad you have found joy and love again, you have given us hope that one day we will also be able to learn how to live life again.

Derek,

I recall when you first started posting on this site. It is hard to believe it has been two years - the years just slip away and somehow we find a way to move forward - but never forget. You have provided a beautiful voice to this site. None of us want to be here - but your presence has been a benefit to all.

Peace and healing,

John - Dusky is my handle on here