Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Tomorrow is the 10th month and I thought Im doing ok. I am still not used to the ups and downs of this ride. I hate it, i feel nauseated and would definitely want to stop the ride. Just cant stop thinking that 10 months ago, my life was nearly perfect. I couldnt ask for more, I was so happy.

Well, i just have to let the tears flow again...Thanks for listening..

Hi Lyn,

I hope your day goes okay. I fully understand those ups and downs although my ups are more only because I a little bit further down the line. It does help knowing there are those of us with you that know what you're going through and are here to listen.

Your friend, Karen :wub:

Hey Lyn, glad to hear you are doing okay. I thought I was making some progress at that point as well, but fell off the ride again just before the first anniversary. It took me a couple of months to get back on again and I´m feeling a little better now at fifteen months. Unfortunately a widower several years ahead of me said not to raise my hopes to high, there are more hills and valleys ahead. I am hoping to make a little progress on some of the things I haven´t been doing before the next crash comes. Hope you can do the same.

But oh, if we could only go back.

Guest moparlicious

Lyn,

I am right here with you sweetheart, today is my 8th month in this incredibly hard journey. I had so many tears today and I also went and got my first tattoo.It is a green ribbon with a yellow halo and it says In Loving Memory over the top of it and underneath it says, Dan Pontzious,Jr 03-25-66 to 08-20-07. I know the ups and downs, and know you are not alone, and you are loved and have so many here who care about you. Love, Kim :)

They did a beautiful job with that tattoo, it looks pretty good for being so fresh! That is a sweet idea.

Kim was was and am thinking about a tattoo also but I would like angel wings with a halo over the wings and red heart in the middle. Maybe for my 50th birthday in July. For me it was 15 months yesterday the Bruce passed away and like you I spend most of the day crying. i keep asking myself when will this get earsier. Lets hope that day is a better day for all of us. Gail :wub: