Grief Healing Discussion Groups

New Job, New Start?

I haven't posted in awhile, but I did start a new job this week, you all gave me great advice when I was trying to decide if I should take it,I knew i needed to for a lot of reasons, but i was afraid of change,since my life already changed in the worst way possible, but so far, only 1 week,and i am kind of enjoying the challenge of something different. I also think it gets me out more and I don't have so much time to sit and dwell on what can't be,as in having Dale back. I just wonder if I am really being positive about it all, or if I am just tamping down my feelings, we will see, but I really appreciate all the advice you gave me, it helped to express my thoughts and doubts,thanks again, Cheryl lee

Cheryl,

Congratulations! I wish you well on this new venture! I am glad you are liking it so well!

KayC

Hi Cheryl Lee!

Although I did not start a new job (I am an assistant principal) at a middle school and a graduate instructor for UOP online, I noticed that because there were so many changes at school this year, it has kept me VERY busy. This really is a blessing because at least for a good portion of the day (M - F anyway) I am diverted from thinking too much about my loss. Oh, there are still the pictures of me and my precious Lou together in my office but they are reminders of great times unless I look for too long, then they become reminders of all that is gone!

I wish you the best in your new endeavor!

Guest moparlicious

Cheryl Lee, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you and you have so many people to support you and love you in your new journey. God bless, Love, Kim