Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Jets - Yeah!

After looking at past posts, I realize that quite a few of you are football fans - can I just say that I'm very proud of my jets for beating the titans? I've been a jets fan since joe namath was quarterback - verrrrry long ago. It's been a long hard ride as a fan - I'm not a Brett Favre fan, but - whatever it takes. I'm kidding here, but I'll bet nobody posts me back - because everybody hates the Jets!! Love you all for a good past post reading - Marsha

Now... now... Marsha.. don't be so quick with that..

I too was very impressed with our Jets. And I'm really excited at the prospect of a maybe Jets vs Giants SuperBowl! Wouldn't that be something?!

And always good to see the Giants do well too and they were against AZ. But I was also very impressed with how Ely's bro hung in there last night with his Colts against the Chargers too.

(No offense to all the AZ folks on here. I know it was disappointing because you all didn't clinch the west.. but I do believe you will next week. ;) )

leeann

Marsha do you know how dangerous this football subject can be? The last time we got Derek kicked off of Santa's list ! LOL He was just hanging out with those elves too much anyway. But yes the Jets beat the undefeated Titans and since half of my family are Giants fans and the other half are season ticket holders to the Jets I guess I should be happy...but as you know Jets and Giants fans are always rivals...why I do not know. But now that I have the board...way to go Giants for beating the Cards yesterday and having a 10-1 record !!! I am happy to see you feeling alittle better today Marsha...you made me smile, and just for you I will say way to go Jets !

Love Always,

Wendy

P.S. Yes a subway series Superbowl would be great but it has only happened 5 times in the last 50 years that the two teams have made it to the playoffs at the same time...poor Jets !!! LOL :ninja:

Okay and while we're on the subject, Yay Beavers!!! (Oregon State) My son just enrolled there, starts in January.

Guest moparlicious

Marsha,

I am a Devote Giants fan!!!! Yea our boys do it again!!!! I loved they beat the cards and I live in AZ, lol. I Say Way to Go Jets too that was amazing, very impressive. Thanks for adding some fun to the forum, these holidays have got me so down in the dumps and no more Nascar, ugh thank goodness for football. Hope everyone is well will post soon having a difficult week. Love, Kim

Fred,

My son has been working in New York and just came home two weeks ago. He'll be here through the holidays unless he gets called to Texas...he'll be leaving for Corvallis after the holidays, so he won't be here anymore. But Corvallis is only a couple of hours away so I should still see him from time to time. Plus, I'll most likely have his dog while he's in school, a big driving force in him coming home to visit! :P

Thanks for asking! I will have my kids home for Thanksgiving...

KayC