Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hope everyone had as good an Easter as they could. Mine was actually pretty good except when I went to the cemetery some had stolen the "mailbox" I had finally found for my cards to Tom and the garden flag stand that I had hooked it on to. I don't know why people are so cruel.

Mary Linda,

I'm sorry the mailbox disappeared. Did you check with the cemetery to see if they're the ones who removed it? Sometimes they do so to make lawn care easier, etc. Does it have a locked gate at night? You might ask them about it...

Mary Linda I am sorry some idiot stol the mailbox...damn isn't anything safe anymore ? Did you ask at the cemetary if maybe they are the ones who took it down? Sometimes they don't want things like that up....again I am so so sorry.

Love Always,

Wendy

Mary Linda,

I haven't had anything stolen, though I sort of expect it being the cemetery is right beside the High School. I'm sorry you had to experience it with some obviously well-chosen gifts to Tom. I stopped on Easter with my son and we found a rather large glass mug with a broken beer bottle in it. Not only did I find this disrespectful, but Bob didn't even drink alcohol. Makes you wonder what people are thinking.

Kath